- Personal data that we collect
- Use of collected data
- Who has access to the data collected
- The rights of website users
Personal data must be:
- processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner with regard to the person concerned (lawfulness, loyalty, transparency);
- collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and not subsequently processed in a manner incompatible with these purposes; further processing for archival purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes is not considered, in accordance with Article 89, Paragraph 1, to be incompatible with the original purposes (limitation purposes);
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed (data minimization);
- accurate and, if necessary, kept up to date; all reasonable measures must be taken to ensure that personal data which are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay (accuracy);
- kept in a form allowing the identification of the persons concerned for a period not exceeding that necessary for the purposes for which they are processed; personal data may be retained for longer periods to the extent that they will be processed exclusively for archival purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes in accordance with Article 89, Paragraph 1, provided that the appropriate technical and organizational measures required by the regulation are implemented in order to guarantee the rights and freedoms of the data subject (retention limitation);
- processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organizational measures (integrity and confidentiality).
The processing is only lawful if, and to the extent that, at least one of the following conditions is met:
- the data subject has consented to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or for the execution of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the data subject;
- the processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the data controller is subject;
- the processing is necessary to safeguard the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a mission of public interest or relating to the exercise of public authority vested in the controller;
- the processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, unless overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the person concerned is a child.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
We may collect the following data when you use a contact form on our website: first and last name, email, phone number. This data is used to provide our services in response to the user’s request.
Registration of a customer account, subscription to newsletters
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
When you visit and use our website, we or third-party may automatically collect and store the following information: IP adress, location, links a user clicks while using the website, content that the user views on the website.
We use Google Analytics to collect data.
Google Analytics uses Analytical cookies to help the Website analyse how users use the Website. Information about your use of the Website, processed by Google Analitycs, may be transferred, including to the territory of the United States of America.
The IP address transmitted by your browser within the scope of Google Analytics will not be associated with any other data held by Google. You may prevent the storage of cookies by selecting the relevant setting in your browser; however, we would like to point out that if you do this you may not be able to avail of the full functionality of this Website.
There are a number of ways of preventing the storage of cookies:
- You may set an opt-out for Analytial cookie that will instruct Google not to store or use your information for the purpose of web analysis. Please note that with this option, there will be no Website analysis for as long as the opt-out cookie is stored in your browser. If you wish, you may set an opt-out cookie.
- You may prevent the storage of the cookies required to create a profile by selecting the relevant setting in your browser.
- Depending on the browser you are using, you may install a browser add-on that will prevent tracking. Just click here and install the downloadable browser add-on.
Google Analytics is used in accordance with the requirements which the German Data Protection Authorities have agreed together with Google.
We use Yandex Metrika to collect data. Yandex.Metrika uses Analytical cookies to help the Website analyse how users use the Website. Yandex will use this information on our behalf for the purpose of evaluating your use of the Website, for compiling reports on Website activity and for providing other services related to Website activity and Internet usage.
You may set an opt-out for Analytial cookie that will instruct Yandex not to store or use your information for the purpose of web analysis. Please note that with this option, there will be no Website analysis for as long as the opt-out cookie is stored in your browser. If you wish, you may set an opt-out cookie by clicking here.
You may prevent the storage of the cookies required to create a profile by selecting the relevant setting in your browser.
Information regarding the third-party provider: Yandex LLC, Lva Tolstogo str., 16, Moscow, Russia, 119021. Contact center.
How we use personal data
Personal data collected on our website will only be used for the purposes specified in this policy or indicated on the relevant pages of our site. We will not use your data beyond what we disclose.
The data we collect automatically is used for the following purposes: statistics, cookies.
The data we collect when the user performs certain functions may be used for the following purposes: communication.
Who we may share personal data with: employees. We may disclose to any member of our organization such user data as they reasonably need to carry out the purposes set out in this policy. Third parties will not be able to access user data beyond what is reasonably necessary to achieve the given purpose.
Other disclosures. We undertake not to sell or share your data with third parties, except in the following cases: if required by law if it is required for any legal proceedings to prove or protect our legal rights to buyers or potential buyers of this company in the event that we seek to sell the company If you follow hyperlinks from our site to another site, please note that we are not responsible for and have no control over their privacy policies and practices.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
We do not retain user data beyond what is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it is collected.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
Under the GDPR, users have the following rights as data subjects: permission to access right of rectification right to erasure right to restrict processing right to data portability right to object You will find further information on these rights in chapter 3 (Article 12-23) of the GDPR.
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
How we protect your personal data
To ensure your security is protected, we use HTTPS protocol to transmit personal information in our system.
All data stored in our system is well secured and is only accessible to our employees. Our employees are bound by strict confidentiality agreements and a violation of this agreement would result in termination of the employee.
While we take all reasonable precautions to ensure that our user data is secure and users are protected, there always remains the risk of harm. The Internet as a whole can be, at times, insecure and therefore we are unable to guarantee the security of user data beyond what is reasonably practical.
The GDPR specifies that people under the age of 15 are considered minors for the purposes of data collection. Minors must have the consent of a legal representative for their data to be collected, processed and used.
How to modify, delete or contest the data collected
If you would like your information deleted or modified in any way, please contact us vie email: email@example.com.
A cookie is a small file, stored on a user’s hard drive by the website. Its purpose is to collect data relating to the user’s browsing habits.
We use the following types of cookies on our site:
- Necessary cookies. They are required to enable the basic features of this site, such as providing secure log-in or adjusting your consent preferences. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable data.
- Functional cookies. They help perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collecting feedback, and other third-party features.
- Analytical cookies. They are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics such as the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
- Performance cookies. They are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
- Advertisement cookies. They are used to provide visitors with customized advertisements based on the pages you visited previously and to analyze the effectiveness of the ad campaigns.
- Uncategorized cookies. Other cookies that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.
If you have any questions for us, please do not hesitate to contact us using the following:
Phone: +33 7 51 17 87 40
Address: 14, avenue Félix Faure, 06000, Nice, France
Effective date: October 1, 2022