The term ‘Bisteinoff Web Agency’ or ‘Agency’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website individual entrepreneur Denis BISTEINOV, address 14, avenue Félix Faure, 06000, Nice. Our company registration number is SIRET 97925606200014. Webiste: bisteinoff.com. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: +33 7 51 17 87 40.
The term ‘User’ or ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Any User with access to the internet can access Bisteinoff Web Agency website free of charge and from anywhere. The costs incurred by the User to access it (internet connection, computer equipment, etc.) are not the responsibility of the Agency.
- The website and its various services may be interrupted or suspended by the Agency, particularly during maintenance, without obligation to give notice or provide justification.
- The User of the website has access to the following services: Web design and development, Search engine optimization (SEO), Online advertising, Distance selling.
- The Agency cannot be held liable in the event of a failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing access to the website or one of its functionalities.
- The website connection equipment used is the full responsibility of the User who must take all appropriate measures to protect the equipment and data, particularly from viral attacks via the Internet.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The Agency is not responsible for damage caused to the User, to third parties and/or to the User’s equipment due to their connection or use of the website and the User waives any action against the Agency of this fact.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- If the Agency were to be the subject of an amicable or legal procedure due to the use of the website by the User, he may take action against him to obtain compensation for all damages, sums, convictions and costs which could result from this procedure.
- All technical documents, products, photographs, texts, logos, drawings, videos, etc. are subject to copyright and are protected by the Intellectual Property Code (le Code de la propriété intellectuelle). When they are given to our customers, they remain the exclusive property of Bisteinoff Web Agency, the sole holder of the intellectual property rights on these documents, which must be returned to it exclusively by Bisteinoff Web Agency, the sole holder of the intellectual property rights on these documents which must be returned to him at his request. Our customers undertake not to make any use of these documents which could infringe the industrial or intellectual property rights of the supplier and undertake not to disclose them to any third party, apart from express and prior authorization given by the Agency.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
– access and use of the website by the user;
– managing the functionality and optimization of the website;
– verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user;
– offering the user the possibility of communicating with other users of the website;
– implementation of user assistance;
– personalization of services by displaying advertisements based on the user’s browsing history, according to their preferences;
– prevention and detection of fraud, malware (malicious software) and management of security incidents security;
– management of possible disputes with users;
– sending commercial and advertising information, based on user preferences.
- Personal data may be shared with third party companies in the following cases:
– when the User publishes, in the free comment areas of the website, information accessible to the public;
– when the User authorizes a third party’s website to access their data;
– when the website uses the services of service providers to provide user support, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to user data, as part of the performance of these services, and have a contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data;
– if required by law, the website may transmit data to respond to claims made against the website and to comply with administrative and legal procedures;
– if the website is involved in a merger, acquisition, transfer of assets or receivership procedure, it may be required to transfer or share all or part of its assets, including personal data. In this case, users would be informed, before personal data is transferred to a third party.
- If you do allow cookies to be used, the following personal information may be stored by us for use by third parties: the volume, type and pattern of traffic using this website.
- The website implements organizational, technical, software and physical measures in terms of digital security to protect personal data against alteration, destruction and unauthorized access. However, it should be noted that the Internet is not a completely secure environment and the website cannot guarantee the security of the transmission or storage of information on the Internet.
- In accordance with the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights, which they can exercise by making their request to the following address: email@example.com:
– the right of access: they can exercise their right of access, to know the personal data concerning them. In this case, before implementing this right, the website may request proof of the user’s identity in order to verify its accuracy.
– the right to rectification: if the personal data held by the website is inaccurate, they can request that the information be updated.
– the right to deletion of data: users can request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
– the right to limitation of processing: users can ask the website to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the hypotheses provided for by the GDPR.
– the right to object to data processing: users can object to their data being processed in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR.
– the right to portability: they can request that the website give them their own personal data to transmit to a new website.
- The website reserves the right to make any modification to this clause relating to the protection of personal data at any time. If a modification is made to this personal data protection clause, the website undertakes to publish the new version on its site. The website will also inform users of the modification by email, within a minimum period of 15 days before the effective date. If the user does not agree with the terms of the new wording of the data protection clause personal, he has the possibility to delete his account.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of France. If the parties cannot resolve a dispute amicably, the dispute will be subject to the jurisdiction of the French courts.